Dilwale – Movie Review

3.0 Stars (3.0 / 5)
One of the most awaited release of the year is a Movie for masses and hopefully will do better in the box office as it is a complete entertainer even after directed by Rohit Shetty (just kidding ). From the very first screen of the movie you can see the director’s love towards car as onscreen brothers Shahrukh Khan and Varun Dhawan are professional car modifiers in the movie. Movie will definitely gift you some romantic moments to cherish the golden pair of Shahrukh and Kajol.

dilwale
Even though there are some larger than life actions along with cars exploding in action sequences, you can still see a brilliant chemistry between the lead duo. Kajol is looking awesomely beautiful as Shahrukh too but somewhere the age factor is reflecting with him. Varun Dhawan is looking dashing all over the movie and he looks funny with little bit over acting, but I must say Varun Dhawan delivered some of his brilliant piece of acting in this movie. After many decades, Mr. Johny Lever is back with a bang as he is completely outstanding all over the movie and the whole cast recreated the old nostalgic feelings.

varun-dhawan
The lacking points of the movie is after the interval the story is little lagging and predictable. A song after interval is completely useless featuring the lead duo. As compared with the first half the second part is little slow but in between there are some good moments also. We can forgive Rohit Shetty for that as if we forget that 20% of such a long 3 hours’ presentation, otherwise the rest 80% is worth watching.

dilwale-cast
Sanjay Mishra, Varun Sharma, Jhony Lever, and Boman Irani, they are the comic factor of the movie and I assure they will make your day.

Overall it is a better watch for a light colorful entertainer with comedy, romance and little drama. And definitely for the Jodi of Millennium.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *